Tennis For Kids
...is back bigger and better!
A course of 6 tennis lessons for 5-11 year olds (only 10 spaces) - For those who have not played tennis before, and who are not club members (now or in the past).
If you're looking for a great activity for your kids, look no further! Tennis for Kids is a six-week introductory tennis course packed full of fun games and activities. Courses are run by specially trained Coaches (Andy Sutherland) and are perfect for kids brand new to tennis.
What can you expect?
- A 6 week course with a Tennis For Kids coach
- A free racket to use during the course and keep forever if you attend regularly
- A free personalised T-shirt
- An opportunity for parents to get involved
- An opportunity to keep playing at the venue after the course - Free 2018-19 membership for your child / 25% off 2018-19 membership for their family.
Why your child should get involved...
From how to hold a racket to developing a rally, your child will learn all the essentials that are key to get them falling in love with tennis.
But it's not only a great way to stay active; it’s a social sport that will help your child develop valuable life skills, such as respecting one another and being part of a team!
Most importantly, they'll be having fun and making new friends in a safe, relaxed environment!